Friday, September 28, 2007

Confessions of a Dork: Fannie's Internet Meme

Apparently I have been tagged by Fannie, and I have to list 5 reasons why I am a dork.

Well, it took me awhile (not), but I was finally able to think of 5 Confessions.

Here they are, in no particular order:

1. I really, really like playing video games. Several times, even in my adult years, I have stayed in to play xbox instead of going out with friends.

2. I've cried at episodes of Little People, Big World, which I watch as much as possible.

3. When I was a pre-teen, I was obsessed with V.C. Andrews books and eventually read every one of them before I was even out of high school. I'm still mildly intrigued by them.

4. I just bought a giant new autobiography of Albert Einstein and can't wait to read it.

5. I love collecting stickers for my longboard.

Hmm, I tag Grace and Brita next. hee hee.

2 comments:

Grace said...

Ok... I'm in!!!

Anonymous said...

on it right now...