Sunday, September 9, 2007

Nongay Blog-a-Roonie

So... my gym is reopening. I don't know the details, so I don't want to spread any rumors.

I'm slightly annoyed because I no longer have an excuse to not work out, which was nice for the past couple of days.

Is it bad that despite the owner being an a-hole, I will probably waltz right in there again on Monday and pretend nothing ever happened, just because it is the most convenient gym for me in a city filled with annoying traffic delays? And, more importantly, because their treadmills have tvs connected to them?

Those are rhetorical questions.

Welp, better get rested for my workout...

and ps-to the girl from my high school who i haven't seen in 10 years that i ran into today, i did note the way you acted shocked when i told you what i do for a living. and it was totally rude of you to say "well, i wouldn't have pictured that." just like in high school, you're still an a-hole. i hope your babies look like monkeys.

3 comments:

John Hosty said...

Dear Jane,

I wanted to thank you for coming over to KTN and blogging. I also would like to speak to you via email as it seems you may be able to shed some light on a few of our mutual "friends". Please contact me at your earliest convenience at salemmaman@gmail.com.

Keep up the great work!

Jane Know said...

John,
Thanks for posting. I will definitely email you.

Jane

Anonymous said...

hahaha! it's wonderful how you've become "surprisingly impressive."