Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Update #2

Hello everyone and anyone who may still read my blog. (thanks if you still do, by the way).
I feel that I owe you another update on my recent HIV scare 3 months ago. I just got my 3-month re-test yesterday, checked my results this morning, and they were negative.
It was a huge relief.
Thank you to call who have wished my well, held their collective breaths, and said their prayers to whichever gods and goddesses you worship. I feel like I can finally start to put this nightmare behind me.
I expect to be up and blogging again shortly. School is almost out, the weather has turned beautiful, and I have started to deal with a lot of my stressors in positive ways.
More to come!

6 comments:

John said...

I am so happy to hear you are well.

John Hosty said...

Glad to hear you are OK Jane; you owe Cthulhu a puppy, lol...

Anonymous said...

= )

Jane Know said...

Thank you all so much.
A puppy? Okay! Tell me where to send it. :-)

Grace said...

I'm so happy for you. And relieved. Love you.

Jane Know said...

Thanks, Grace... and I love you, too. :-)